Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Len Pawlaczyk

Local CDP umpire , passing savings onto you for WK10

My name is Len Pawlaczyk and I'm looking to represent your team week 10. I'm a returning experienced umpire that lives close to CDP and am willing to help you with anything you need before and after you get there. I'll attend as many games of yours as possible depending on my schedule. Looking forward to hearing from you, contact me at lpawlaczyk49@gmail.com or 585-749-4698. Have a great day.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
On 3/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, Len Pawlaczyk said:

My name is Len Pawlaczyk and I'm looking to represent your team week 10. I'm a returning experienced umpire that lives close to CDP and am willing to help you with anything you need before and after you get there. I'll attend as many games of yours as possible depending on my schedule. Looking forward to hearing from you, contact me at lpawlaczyk49@gmail.com or 585-749-4698. Have a great day.

I'm still available for week 10, will work with you on your budget being a local umpire, looking forward to hearing from you, 585-749-4698 text or call.

Hello everyone, just letting you know that I'm still available and are eager to work with your team on a budget that is helpful to both of us. Also me being a local umpire I pass on the savings to you, I'll attend as many games as possible and make your experience memorable. Please contact me at lpawlaczyk49@gmail.com or 585-749-4698 call or text. Hope to hear from you soon. Play Ball