My new favorite underwear (you'll thank me for sharing!)

kylejt
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2233 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Since I use a similar configuration, I will definitely have to get some of these.  The cotton boxer briefs that I use get very sweaty.  Thanks for the info!

Those look great.  Very light.  I got hooked on that style of UnderArmour boxer jock 6" length back in 2009. Own like 15 pairs right now.  I wear them, then an UnderArmour jock with my Diamond MMA cup and then tights, either Nike Combat Heat, or UnderArmour  heat gear but I have worn some other brands of tights.  Very secure, not too hot, no chafing whatsoever.

I can get UA drawers at a discount plus no tax here at the PX on base or at our local UnderArmour outlet but I don't think you could or would go wrong with these that Kyle recommends.

Cup_Front_Rendering_1024x1024.jpg

I wear a similar set up. Been using Hanes x-temp 100% polyester that past 2 years. Very comfortable, no complaints. But I'm due for some new ones soon. May have to  give these Jockeys a try.