Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Stk004

Champro Magnesium

I have a Champro Magnesium mask with slightly used TW pads. They're washed, but for whatever reason they're still discolored. Frame is in excellent shape. Asking $85 shipped. 

IMG-1583.JPG

IMG-1584.JPG

IMG-1585.JPG

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
On 6/15/2018 at 3:22 AM, redsox25 said:

Would you take $80 shipped for just the Aluminum mask by itself no pads?

Sorry I've been away from my laptop since I got home. Send me a PM 

I can't believe this Magnesium is still available .......... light as a feather!

2 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

I can't believe this Magnesium is still available .......... light as a feather!

I think it's probably only because Champro has the new Mag models out for around $100.

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I think it's probably only because Champro has the new Mag models out for around $100.

$125 yeah. This has been up for a while, I figured it would be gone long before Ump-Attire rolled out the new one. 

28 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

$125 yeah. This has been up for a while, I figured it would be gone long before Ump-Attire rolled out the new one. 

Epic Sports has the new silver only for $80 plus shipping.

To be honest, I like the old model better.  I haven't tried either, but looks better on the old version IMO. Plus, you get some TW's. 

I keep looking at this but don't have the funds.  I'm sure it'll sell.

• Like 1

I've got both versions, and they're equally as good once loaded with TW's. But, with the older model you get a decent harness. The one on the latest version is just stupid, and couldn't hit the trash barrel any quicker.