Is Facebook marketplace trustworthy?

sd181612
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2222 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Probably like everything else in life. It depends. 

In my case I recently completed a purchase in person with someone local here in KC from FB Marketplace. Went off without a hitch. It wasnt an umpiring item though.

As an aside I’ve bought and sold dozens of items in both ebay and Craigslist without issue. Maybe I’m just lucky. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Majordave said:

In my case I recently completed a purchase in person with someone local here in KC from FB Marketplace. Went off without a hitch. It wasnt an umpiring item though.

As an aside I’ve bought and sold dozens of items in both ebay and Craigslist without issue. Maybe I’m just lucky. 

I agree. I’ve sold quite a bit on Umpire selling wall on FB and CL without issues.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Majordave said:

Thanks Major Dave! 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, wolfe_man said:

I agree. I’ve sold quite a bit on Umpire selling wall on FB and CL without issues.

And sometimes, if you're lucky, the sellers there will deliver items right to your door! ;)

• Like 1