Masks

tpatience
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2223 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

39 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

I didn't have that psychological effect when I switched from the Nike titanium and steel mask to the Force3 Defender mask V1.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I don’t know why I can’t get over it. I wore it for a week at ASV but I just couldn’t get used to it. 

On 1/14/2018 at 7:08 PM, gnhbua93 said:

I didn't have that psychological effect when I switched from the Nike titanium and steel mask to the Force3 Defender mask V1.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

psychological effect?  No .... one mask is light, the other is considerably heavier.  That's 'physics'

• Like 1

YEAH!  physicsological @Thunderheads 

I don't know, maybe it's just me because of my build, but I've never "thought" about the difference in weight or "couldn't get used to" whatever.  Go with what you prefer.  Just like I used to tell people who asked what kind of motorcycle helmet they should buy.  I told them if they wanted to buy a $25 helmet, consider that it's $25 that is protecting their head versus a $300 helmet.  To each their own, as they say.

• 1 month later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2223 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.