Carlucci Hall of Fame Model

Stk004
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2129 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey everyone, 

I have an ~11.5 inch Carlucci Hall of Fame Model chest protector for sale. Obviously it's old and it shows with scratches on the plastic plates, as well as discoloration in the straps. There are two small tears is in the leather on the back but other than that it isn't deteriorated. The leather strap that secures the bottom of the harness had to be replaced because the old one got too dry and snapped. The replacement is brand new. The bottom strap for the harness lost some of its length when the leather strap was removed because it was so dry and rusted. There's enough left to secure the CP to a small frame, but I'd recommend replacing the nylon. I bought replacement nylon a while ago for the harness but I don't want to tamper with it any more than I have. I'll let the buyer use the nylon to lengthen or replace the existing strap, as he/she chooses. 

PM me inquiries and offers, I'll gladly send more pictures or answer any of your questions. Thanks! 

IMG_1008.JPG

Carlucci 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I'm a little sad this is off the market now. It was comforting to come on here and see it. Kind of like a warm blanket that no one wanted. Lol:fuel:

That may be true, but it was my warm blanket. 

• Haha 1

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2129 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.