Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Majordave

Samurai Gears Website/Mizuno Pro Plate Shoes

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

@BCBrad if you like that... @tpatience has some awesome news for you in the future!

6 minutes ago, tpatience said:

It’s too early to say anything. I’ll post when I get the final news

CORRECTION:

@BCBrad if you like that... @tpatience may or may not have awesome news for you in the future. Lol

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
On 7/8/2018 at 12:20 AM, tpatience said:

It’s too early to say anything. I’ll post when I get the final news

Idk what it is but I'm excited! Mizuno coming state side?!!

• Like 2

On 7/9/2018 at 12:39 PM, jwclubbie said:

Wish I could get these shoes in 12.5 or 13’s. 

I wish i could get them in 15. I talked to someone there by e-mail when I asked if Mizuno ever made larger sizes. He said no, but there have been several/many people who have asked about it. Maybe they will make some in the future.   

I got the Mizuno plate shoes and they look and feel nice out of the box. I'm gonna wear them tomorrow and pray no catchers spike me this weekend and scratch them up. 

• Like 3

So, I’ve worn the plate shoes three times so far. All on turf with high quality catchers and have avoided being stepped on and scuffs. They are great. Only complaint is that the skin along my left outer metatarsal bone gets a bit pinched after a few innings. I think it’s because my left foot is a small bit wider now due to the plate and screws and pins implanted in the ankle and fibula bone of my leg from my epic mountain biking fail in 2016. Other shoes fit a little tighter on my left foot too. They just don’t cause as much pinching. It’s okay. 

They are light, responsive, very sprIngy/padded in the sole and ankle and tongue and look fantastic while worn. Just the right amount of shine with zero effort. Well worth the extra bucks in my opinion. Hopefully, if I ever need anymore plate shoes in the future and nothing better comes along these style Mizuno shoes will still be available. 

• Like 1

@Majordave  Take that left shoe to a Redwings dealer or boot store, ask if they will stretch it, or hit the ole Amazon and buy this one. https://www.amazon.com/APIKA-Shoe-Stretcher-Natural-Unisex/dp/B06XJQQKR2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1536955112&sr=8-3&keywords=unisex+shoe+stretcher   This should give you alittle extra room in the left shoe.

• Like 3

On 9/11/2018 at 5:47 PM, Majordave said:

So, I’ve worn the plate shoes three times so far. All on turf with high quality catchers and have avoided being stepped on and scuffs. They are great. Only complaint is that the skin along my left outer metatarsal bone gets a bit pinched after a few innings. I think it’s because my left foot is a small bit wider now due to the plate and screws and pins implanted in the ankle and fibula bone of my leg from my epic mountain biking fail in 2016. Other shoes fit a little tighter on my left foot too. They just don’t cause as much pinching. It’s okay. 

They are light, responsive, very sprIngy/padded in the sole and ankle and tongue and look fantastic while worn. Just the right amount of shine with zero effort. Well worth the extra bucks in my opinion. Hopefully, if I ever need anymore plate shoes in the future and nothing better comes along these style Mizuno shoes will still be available. 

They are pretty awesome and they are now ON SALE! I just ordered mine last month and now they're on sale. :(

5 hours ago, JDavis225 said:

They are pretty awesome and they are now ON SALE! I just ordered mine last month and now they're on sale. :(

I got the email too. To bad it wasnt on sale in my size of land boats for feet.