Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
bluejersey

Ballparks of America in Branson, MO

Yesterday I got an email from Jason, head of baseball operations at Ballparks of America in Branson, MO. I'm assuming he got my info from the CDP forum. Anybody ever ump here before? Any information to share?

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I was in touch with them about umpiring down there. I live in St. Louis. When I asked about lodging and game fees... they stopped responding to me. 

• Haha 1

Funny you say that because they just emailed me back. They provide air-conditioned suites with TVs. Usually around 5 guys per suite. Game fees are $40 for plate and $ 35 for bases. You can do anywhere from 2 to 6 games in a day. I probably won't be going as I'd have to fly there which isn't worth it for me, but it sounds interesting for those that live in the area.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, bluejersey said:

Funny you say that because they just emailed me back. They provide air-conditioned suites with TVs. Usually around 5 guys per suite. Game fees are $40 for plate and $ 35 for bases. You can do anywhere from 2 to 6 games in a day. I probably won't be going as I'd have to fly there which isn't worth it for me, but it sounds interesting for those that live in the area.

Well... paying a different rate for plate and bases is enough for me to not want to go work there. 

• Like 1