Logo removal

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2201 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On 12/8/2017 at 5:36 PM, Rich Ives said:

Why?

Proper color Sharpie.

Proper color gaffer tape.

I just don't like the look of a Champro harness on a nice Ti Wilson mask...but i just could not stand the MLB harness that came with it.

On 12/11/2017 at 6:05 AM, Storm13 said:

I just don't like the look of a Champro harness on a nice Ti Wilson mask...but i just could not stand the MLB harness that came with it.

Honig's makes an outstanding, top-quality mask harness with no printing or logos on it whatsoever. It's available in black or navy. Sell your existing Wilson-MLB harness to one of the fanboys here, one of them will be sure to gobble it up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Honig's makes an outstanding, top-quality mask harness with no printing or logos on it whatsoever. It's available in black or navy. Sell your existing Wilson-MLB harness to one of the fanboys here, one of them will be sure to gobble it up.

I concur. My 4 year old Wilson/MLB harness lost a lot of elasticity. Just got a Honig's to replace it. There is a black on black Honig's Plate Gear label on it that is very low key. I keep my harness loose but the Wilson could not be adjusted right anymore.

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2018 at 9:15 AM, Mister B said:

My Honig's has a logo on it, but you won't see it without a magnifying glass and the light at a proper angle. 

So you have to squint?

1 hour ago, eagle_12 said:

Echo the Honigs harness. It’s logo’d but solid color as the straps so can’t really tell it’s there.  Also has hidden tunnels to keep the excess straps contained. 

Odd thing about the tunnels, some of mine do and some do not.  I LOVE those that do!  No need for electrical tape when you have a hidden tunnel.