Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
JDavis225

Douglas Chest Protector vs. Team Wendy West Vest

i just got my new Douglas chest protector in today and I think I'm in love with it straight out of the box. I have a  West Vest Platinum with Team Wendy pads and it's a bit long for my liking. I'm sending it off for T-Hooks and possibly gap protection. With that being said...my West Vest w/ Team Wendy padding may be up for sale soon. What are those things going for? 

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
8 hours ago, JDavis225 said:

i just got my new Douglas chest protector in today and I think I'm in love with it straight out of the box. I have a  West Vest Platinum with Team Wendy pads and it's a bit long for my liking. I'm sending it off for T-Hooks and possibly gap protection. With that being said...my West Vest w/ Team Wendy padding may be up for sale soon. What are those things going for? 

Get the T-Hooks for sure.  Also, make sure you get the gap protection (flat plate-style).

WV w/ TW I believe has gone for $250+ here?   Try to do a search in the for sale/trade forum.   I don't delete posts, I just lock them, so they should come up!  Good luck! :GL:

• Like 1