Douglas Chest Protector vs. Team Wendy West Vest

JDavis225
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2341 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

i just got my new Douglas chest protector in today and I think I'm in love with it straight out of the box. I have a  West Vest Platinum with Team Wendy pads and it's a bit long for my liking. I'm sending it off for T-Hooks and possibly gap protection. With that being said...my West Vest w/ Team Wendy padding may be up for sale soon. What are those things going for? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JDavis225 said:

i just got my new Douglas chest protector in today and I think I'm in love with it straight out of the box. I have a  West Vest Platinum with Team Wendy pads and it's a bit long for my liking. I'm sending it off for T-Hooks and possibly gap protection. With that being said...my West Vest w/ Team Wendy padding may be up for sale soon. What are those things going for? 

Get the T-Hooks for sure.  Also, make sure you get the gap protection (flat plate-style).

WV w/ TW I believe has gone for $250+ here?   Try to do a search in the for sale/trade forum.   I don't delete posts, I just lock them, so they should come up!  Good luck! :GL:

• Like 1