University Application/contact

sd181612
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2354 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hi everyone, sorry for being long gone. I would also like to apologize for the little issue that started in my last post and THANK YOU to those who handled it perfectly. School has been swinging at me left, right, front, and center, but I have been working towards my goal of attending my dream school: Harvard.

I am ashamed in asking for this, but since we are a vast community I know that some, or all of you will be able to help me. As you all know, these schools are extremely competitive and some sort of contact or person of interest there could help my chances of getting in. As I said before, I have sacrificed a lot throughout all of my life to get to this stage: senior year with good grades; and this goal is something that have I always, with the help of my friends and loved ones, worked for and strived for.

Thank you all and I apologize again for asking this her.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic