Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
UmpSC7

WTB black plate coat

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I heard that that they were not for sale anymore, but was checking to see if anyone may know somewhere to purchase.  Let's hope someone is willing to part with theirs!

Trying this again guys. Honigs said Plate Coats would be available sometime this month.  Just checking to see again if anyone is willing to sell a black 44 regular plate coat.

Trying this again guys. Honigs said Plate Coats would be available sometime this month.  Just checking to see again if anyone is willing to sell a black 44 regular plate coat.
Did u ever find one? I am interested also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I talked to Honig’s this week and they have them. Call them and they’ll send you the fitting instructions. $295 plus $12-15 for shipping. 

• Like 1

@matt29 is correct.  I was able to purchase from Honigs, Roxanne promised a call when they came in and she delivered.  Paid, shipped, and was wearing on the field in less than 5 days!

Yep - Roxanne was super helpful, and I got my 54L in 4 days. Needed it taken in a little at the waist, and then, of course, the weather got too warm to wear it. DAH!

It might be cool enough tonight to wear, so it's in the truck - we'll see.  ;)

Old school, baby!

• Like 1

I'm considering the Honig's coat... Does anyone have one handy to check something for me? What's the country of manufacture? If it's the US, I might jump on it because it'll come across the border duty-free :)

5 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

I'm considering the Honig's coat... Does anyone have one handy to check something for me? What's the country of manufacture? If it's the US, I might jump on it because it'll come across the border duty-free :)

5 hours ago, tpatience said:

It’s mexico

Could you still not do this? Even though it is made in Mexico?

2 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

NAFTA is still in effect, but a human being want to mess with it.

Yeah, so I gotta get it sooner rather than later!