Sun visor for All-Star FM4000?

Justin
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1135 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I won't hook anyone up, ...it's called creativeness :D 

I took a Honig's sunvisor, some painters tape, a fresh bladed 'exacto/carpet knife' and a sharpie, ....oh, and don't forget the patience!!!

All-Star has no plans at offering a sunvisor for the FM4000, ...  I've asked Brad numerous times

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

I took a Honig's sunvisor, some painters tape, a fresh bladed 'exacto/carpet knife' and a sharpie, ....oh, and don't forget the patience!!!

All-Star has no plans at offering a sunvisor for the FM4000, ...  I've asked Brad numerous times

Maybe a nice side business for an artisan such as yourself? :)

3 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

LMAO!! Maybe!  What should I charge ?!?!? Hhmmmmmmm:HS 

Whatever you plan on charging, you're sending one to my address for the price of shipping only. Better yet, I'll send you a pre-paid, pre-addressed empty box.

Get to it!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Any pictures of the final product on the mask?

• 3 years later...
33 minutes ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

Greetings all,

I swapped email with Stan this morning and they expect the visor to be part of their 2022 line and anticipate it arriving in their warehouse in September...

~Dawg

I just wish they had surprised us with it... now it'll take 6 months for it to happen.:violin: