Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
mbkcoach

All American CP? Paint chipping off padding

@jwclubbie After looking at the spandex covering the foam on the shoulder cap, the fabric looks loose. I wonder if there is a way to bond that fabric to the foam a little better, like using spray adhesive when placing the spandex over the foam? Did you discuss that with them at all?

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

The fabric on the CP is not loose. It is stretched, and stitched very tight. It is almost how the spandex cover was originally. The should cap is impossible (at least on thsi run) to be completely tight. Getting the should padding out was not an option, as I was unsure if it would be damaged by attempting. She did a phenomenal job securing material to it. It rests normal when put on the shoulders.

Here are AA replacement pads and leg straps are included, so I'm thinking they did...  but I am unable to locate any photos.  They evidently do still make masks as they're still selling AA masks.

http://www.allamericansportsshop.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Replacement_Parts

On 1/17/2018 at 12:59 PM, jwclubbie said:

On All-American, can anyone verify if they made shin guards? If so- PIX!!!! Would love a pair.

I am supposed to be getting a 13" AA CP and leg guards (not sure of size on those yet).  I'll post pics when I get as they'll most likely both be up for sale.

• Like 1