Navy mask harness

midtnump
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2445 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

57 minutes ago, JoHart10 said:

Honigs. 

I guess I will give them a call. They are listing black only on their site. I actually looked there first because  I am wanting to order their navy leather pads. Hopefully they still have them.

1 hour ago, Stan W. said:

I think Honigs make the best leather pads............I went back to my Honigs leather pads after I tried TW on both my masks. 

I have used nothing but All Star LUC's and I really like their protection. I tried Wilson  memory foam and TW, didn't like either. Tried the Honigs micro fiber and liked them as much as the All Star. Thought I would give the leather a try. @JoHart10 sings their praises all the time. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, midtnump said:

I have used nothing but All Star LUC's and I really like their protection. I tried Wilson  memory foam and TW, didn't like either. Tried the Honigs micro fiber and liked them as much as the All Star. Thought I would give the leather a try. @JoHart10 sings their praises all the time. 

If you have too many LUCs I'll take a set off your hands. ;)

• Like 1