Hello from Arizona

BFRedrocks
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2497 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Just coming over from ABUA as there seems to be something wrong with the forums over there. Been umpiring about 10 years from when I was a kid, and in the last 4 years as a much more mature adult. Busy with LL up through State level...district tourneys start tomorrow for me, and then it's on to the State LL tourney this year.  Happy to be aboard.

Just coming over from ABUA as there seems to be something wrong with the forums over there. Been umpiring about 10 years from when I was a kid, and in the last 4 years as a much more mature adult. Busy with LL up through State level...district tourneys start tomorrow for me, and then it's on to the State LL tourney this year.  Happy to be aboard.

Redrocks:

Are you from N. AZ? There are a few of us from the Valley who are members here. Let us know how we can help you out.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, KenBAZ said:

Redrocks:

Are you from N. AZ? There are a few of us from the Valley who are members here. Let us know how we can help you out.

@KenBAZ from the valley?  Oh how the valley girl comments are going to flow...........................

[mention=2897]KenBAZ[/mention] from the valley?  Oh how the valley girl comments are going to flow...........................

Totally not from that valley

17 hours ago, KenBAZ said:

Redrocks:

Currently living in Scottsdale, but I've been doing D13 (CNLL and ALL) and D7 Districts for a few years now.

• Like 1

Currently living in Scottsdale, but I've been doing D13 (CNLL and ALL) and D7 Districts for a few years now.

Wow, those are two great LL programs. I live a block away from the CALL facility in West Chandler. Don't work much LL anymore but I'm sure I get all of the kids you work with in club ball. Good luck with the tournament. PM me if there is anything I can do for you.

• Like 1