Need a notebook

BrianC14
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2486 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have used for many years an all leather (which is important for durability and flexibility) Wenger (www.wenger.ch) that fits in my back, pants pocket.  It holds a Wenger note pad, a Pilot Precise V5 RT pen, a laminated card listing prohibited bats, and will also hold and keep dry a game check or cash during the sweating season.         

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LRZ said:

I took a look at that not long ago, but am concerned about the comments that say it's too large.  Anyone have this that can help? 

3 minutes ago, BrianC14 said:

I took a look at that not long ago, but am concerned about the comments that say it's too large.  Anyone have this that can help? 

This is an excellent lineup card holder.  I keep mine in my back pocket, so I do not have a problem with it being "too large".  

The only improvement I would suggest is a return of the "flap" along the bottom on the inside.  The two magnet holders work great for lineup cards/sheets, however the flap (which was on Ray's original, smaller design) is great for holding a legion card or suspended game card.  The flap keeps these items from falling out when you take a line up card out to record changes.  I ended up creating a flap with black duct tape.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianC14 said:

I use it and keep it in my ball bag slot, no issues at all. Brilliant! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kstrunk said:

I use it and keep it in my ball bag slot, no issues at all. Brilliant! 

ditto this. Although, some of my shirts have deeper pockets and it works well in those. I like the flap idea. I have a couple laminated cheat sheets that I keep in there. 

20 hours ago, BrianC14 said:

Fits in my shirt pocket no problem.