Greetings from NJ.

Schirmy
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2501 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey all,

23 years-old, in my sixth year of umpiring. Started out doing high school, now mainly doing local league, travel, and tournaments in the summer. After playing and coaching, umpiring has availed me to a much different perspective of the game and a new respect at that. Hope to have positive interactions here and learn some new stuff along the way. Good luck to everyone continuing on in the summer. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Schirmy said:

Ocean County, near the shore. 

Awesome. There are a couple of folks here that are down your way.

Born Bergen, raised in Somerset myself. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Jersey shore. (NOT the inane TV show)

WELCOME!!

8 minutes ago, conbo61 said:

Awesome. There are a couple of folks here that are down your way.

Born Bergen, raised in Somerset myself. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Jersey shore. (NOT the inane TV show)

WELCOME!!

Bergen County born and raised. Small world.

On 6/12/2017 at 7:45 AM, dumbdumb said:

Get in good with and become the right hand man for Richvee, LMSans, and a guy named Vinnie Smith and you will do just fine. They did. Provided you can umpire.

I already did some time with SUA. Moved on from school ball for now, though.