Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Thunderheads

ISO ... a unique throat guard

Ok all .....

As you recently saw, I have a nice Dyna-Lite (West Vest original) that I had sent to Tony and had it done plain old gray!  I have some nice Belgard pads on it also and I'm looking for a TG that would finish the look on this thing!

Any suggestions, and/or anyone that has a TG for sale (searched but not finding much) ... let me know! Thx

currentmask4.jpg

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

The lack of bars on the extension reminds me of the Riddell mask. I would say track down a Mizuno if you could.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

The lack of bars on the extension reminds me of the Riddell mask. I would say track down a Mizuno if you could.

Track down a Mizuno so you can offer to buy it from him?

I found a Mizuno on Amazon. I wish I could find one line Alfonso Marquez has during the Rangers game right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, txump81 said:

I found a Mizuno on Amazon. I wish I could find one line Alfonso Marquez has during the Rangers game right now.

Link.

2 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

Track down a Mizuno so you can offer to buy it from him?

Sush you!

1 hour ago, txump81 said:

Darn it! Of course they show up after I stop looking.

1 hour ago, gnhbua93 said:

Link.

It is a SSK Spider throat guard. Hunter Wendelstedt wears one too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

Mario, thanks for these .....  I've been on ump-attire's site and seen these.  I hate TGs that have writing on them, so your favorite is my least favorite for that reason.  I like the vented and no-logo version, but it's a 1/2" longer again than my All-Star that I typically wear.   My look at Amazon to see if they have a Mizuno .... then sell it to @BT_Blue .... :D 

13 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Yes ... I actually had Tony do that so it looked like a Riddell.  I found this super cheap on ebay and Tony fixed the right ear guard as well.  The ears came the way you see them, so that's why I had him take out the vertical bars.  I thought it turned out pretty sweet.

15 hours ago, txump81 said:

Here's where you can buy the throat guard (SSK Spyder) that Alfonso Marquez wears...

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kz-i/item/10001391/

A Zett TG or Mizuno shovel TG would look good on that wide Ext TG of your mask.  The Zett is likely easier to find.  I bought a Zett and really like the width it offers over the Wilson & Champro 6in models.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Skool said:

A Zett TG or Mizuno shovel TG would look good on that wide Ext TG of your mask.  The Zett is likely easier to find.  I bought a Zett and really like the width it offers over the Wilson & Champro 6in models.

...ouch ......... eBay = $27 ....geez