ISO ... a unique throat guard

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2559 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Ok all .....

As you recently saw, I have a nice Dyna-Lite (West Vest original) that I had sent to Tony and had it done plain old gray!  I have some nice Belgard pads on it also and I'm looking for a TG that would finish the look on this thing!

Any suggestions, and/or anyone that has a TG for sale (searched but not finding much) ... let me know! Thx

currentmask4.jpg

2 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

Track down a Mizuno so you can offer to buy it from him?

Sush you!

1 hour ago, txump81 said:

I found a Mizuno on Amazon. I wish I could find one line Alfonso Marquez has during the Rangers game right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Darn it! Of course they show up after I stop looking.

1 hour ago, gnhbua93 said:

Link.

It is a SSK Spider throat guard. Hunter Wendelstedt wears one too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

Mario, thanks for these .....  I've been on ump-attire's site and seen these.  I hate TGs that have writing on them, so your favorite is my least favorite for that reason.  I like the vented and no-logo version, but it's a 1/2" longer again than my All-Star that I typically wear.   My look at Amazon to see if they have a Mizuno .... then sell it to @BT_Blue .... :D 

13 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

The lack of bars on the extension reminds me of the Riddell mask. I would say track down a Mizuno if you could.

Yes ... I actually had Tony do that so it looked like a Riddell.  I found this super cheap on ebay and Tony fixed the right ear guard as well.  The ears came the way you see them, so that's why I had him take out the vertical bars.  I thought it turned out pretty sweet.

15 hours ago, txump81 said:

I found a Mizuno on Amazon. I wish I could find one line Alfonso Marquez has during the Rangers game right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Here's where you can buy the throat guard (SSK Spyder) that Alfonso Marquez wears...

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kz-i/item/10001391/

1 hour ago, Old Skool said:

A Zett TG or Mizuno shovel TG would look good on that wide Ext TG of your mask.  The Zett is likely easier to find.  I bought a Zett and really like the width it offers over the Wilson & Champro 6in models.

...ouch ......... eBay = $27 ....geez