Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
mbkcoach

2 ball bags behind the plate?

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I would think the number of bags would not be an issue unless you were not ahead of the game in replenishing baseballs. But how many bags do you wear behind the mound? Trick question:eek:

I have never had an assigner give any direction with respect to number of ball bags.

43 minutes ago, grayhawk said:

I have never had an assigner give any direction with respect to number of ball bags.

@grayhawk

Steve,

I'm sittin' here lookin' at your numbers at the bottom of your signature block on your posts man, and I just gotta say....those are rookie numbers man!  Ya' gotta pump those numbers up man!

rookie numbers meme.jpeg

2 hours ago, Majordave said:

@grayhawk

Steve,

I'm sittin' here lookin' at your numbers at the bottom of your signature block on your posts man, and I just gotta say....those are rookie numbers man!  Ya' gotta pump those numbers up man!

rookie numbers meme.jpeg

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Majordave said:

Touché 

My 2017 numbers are a little understated.  It's probably more like 120 games, but I worked a bunch of "free man" games this fall that I didn't record.  "Free man" as in, jumping on someone else's solo or 2 man game to work 3 man for little or no money.  I probably worked about 40 3 man games in 2017 to gain experience to make a push to get invited to work D2 baseball.  Hoping it makes a difference in the next year or two.

• Like 2

@grayhawk

Nice plan. That’s exactly what I did to get invited to college ball AND to get selected for HS post season. 

Yeah I worked a lot of Freeman last year. It paid off this year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I feel that 2 ball bags just give a more "balanced" appearance. 

Plus you can carry extra goodies in there.  I had a buddy that used to carry hard candy, one would carry gum, and shoot, one even offered me some beef jerky between innings one day.  I for one, carry a dry wash cloth.  Being as that I sweat worse than a whore in church when it's hot & humid, it get's to where I can't spin the dials on my indicator.  Well, reach down in the bag, dry my hand off, CLICK, and nobody knows the difference.

• Like 2