WTB Mock Neck Undershirts

Stk004
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2562 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey all,

Does anyone have some short sleeve mock neck undershirts they could part with? Size L/XL. My association for this season requires mock neck undershirts and so far I have one short sleeve and one long sleeve. Let me know, thanks. 

6 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey all,

Does anyone have some short sleeve mock neck undershirts they could part with? Size L/XL. My association for this season requires mock neck undershirts and so far I have one short sleeve and one long sleeve. Let me know, thanks. 

What color(s)?

ANd, you do mean "mock" (turtle) neck, right?  Not crew neck (like a normal t-shirt) -- I've seen some use the terms incorrectly (or at least differently than I do)

4 hours ago, noumpere said:

What color(s)?

ANd, you do mean "mock" (turtle) neck, right?  Not crew neck (like a normal t-shirt) -- I've seen some use the terms incorrectly (or at least differently than I do)

Correct. I'm looking for black shirts, forgot to include that. 

13 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

These are the ones I have. They can be a bit warm during the summer. I'm the only one in my association that wears the mock turtleneck.

Im going to be trying out the honigs shirts this season 

On 3/12/2017 at 4:44 AM, BT_Blue said:

Only place I have found that sells them is Honigs. Used to be able to get them from anywhere back when Tiger was good. But now that he can't even swing a golf club, no one sells them.

You ain't kidding about that.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are a member, the ABUA version is the best price @ $16.95 each, in red, white, black, & navy.

otherwise, the Jim Evans, ABUA, & Honigs are all $20.00 each

not many other options that I have been able to find.

• Like 1