Jackets on the Plate

JSam21
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2331 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

22 hours ago, MadMax said:

It would have to be a navy Plate coat, then, because Ohio is still a holdout state, gripping fiercely (but without any particular reason) to the Traditional Navy shirt as the enforced uniform.

I have a couple of Cliff Keen Navy Shirts for sale.  No patches.  Size L.

Plus a navy mock turtleneck long sleeve shirt, size XL, and an Under Armor navy cold gear (I forget the size, but in the range of the above)

Maybe the pullover jacket (with the R, W, B stripes over the shoulder).  SIze L or XL, I forget.

PM me if interested.

I kept what I'm learning from you all on here about jackets in mind yesterday.   I was good and did the plate in only a SS shirt and my gear in OH, mid-40's and light rain.  On the bases, I had my jacket on though and was warm. :lol:

1 minute ago, Fittske24 said:

Here are the Top 2 of the power 6

ACC Uniform.png

SEC Uniform.png

Still feel like I'm missing out on this "6th power conference."

Also, pretty sure everyone else is also wearing the same uniforms as what Ken posted. @Fittske24, glad to see they aren't making you guys go with the hideous yellow stripes anymore on you SEC jackets!

3 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Still feel like I'm missing out on this "6th power conference."

Also, pretty sure everyone else is also wearing the same uniforms as what Ken posted. @Fittske24, glad to see they aren't making you guys go with the hideous yellow stripes anymore on you SEC jackets!

Ivy League and all conferences covered by COG are doing the MLB uniform. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...