Hockey Style Mask

Umpire_ar
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2591 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

2 minutes ago, ElkOil said:

Dude, seriously... we don't know what happened prior to this video being taken. He may have taken a hard shot before you see what you see in the video. Criminy. And yes, you can get pretty dazed by taking a foul ball to the face without a mask. That just goes without saying.

All I'm saying is he is an idiot for not wearing a mask 

3 minutes ago, tpatience said:

All I'm saying is he is an idiot for not wearing a mask 

lol, I think what they're telling you is that the reason he forgot to put his mask back on is because he previously took a hard direct shot WITH the mask on. Thus the title of the video.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, alex7 said:

lol, I think what they're telling you is that the reason he forgot to put his mask back on is because he previously took a hard direct shot WITH the mask on. Thus the title of the video.

If you forget to put your mask on after a hit, it's time to leave the game. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Any other bald guys like me wearing the Force3 Defender HSM?  I recently purchased.  Pads in top of helmet are rough on my scalp!  Wore a UA beanie yesterday, but still not comfortable.  Any tips?

Any other bald guys like me wearing the Force3 Defender HSM?  I recently purchased.  Pads in top of helmet are rough on my scalp!  Wore a UA beanie yesterday, but still not comfortable.  Any tips?

Your talking to me. I wear a beanie like you discribed not to keep the top of the helmet from rubbing but to keep from getting sun burned. Even at night I wear a beanie or a bike hat because my helmets seem to fit better. The Force3 is much tighter then my Wilson Shock2's. You might try softening the big chin pad on the Force3 to loosen things up a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

On 2/27/2017 at 11:25 PM, KenBAZ said:

I had been wearing a skull cap to keep the sun off my bald head and sweat out of my eyes. I used to wear a hat at the plate meetings but I keep losing them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks KenBaz, I will keep working on it. Pads in Force3 ARE different than in Wilson's.  Like the helmet, but have to figure this out!