ISO XXL Shirts for travel ball

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2482 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have three XXL Smitty shirts that I am willing to sell. They are old MLB style with the thin pipping on the side. 2 Black 1 Blue. Worn 1-3 times each. I lost weight and had to size down.

15 hours ago, slo8140 said:

I have three XXL Smitty shirts that I am willing to sell. They are old MLB style with the thin pipping on the side. 2 Black 1 Blue. Worn 1-3 times each. I lost weight and had to size down.

Thanks for the offer but I should have been more clear...I have plenty of black and blue shirts.  I am looking for various color shirts to use for matching partners in travel ball and other umpiring situations.  I have nothing against black or blue for umpiring shirts but just want to add more options to my collection.

No problem. I will probably post them for sale on the site tomorrow. Happy hunting. If this was 12 months ago I could have helped you out. I unloaded all my random colors.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, ofhs93 said:

I have some XXL available...any particular colors you are looking for?

I am looking for most any thing that is different than the ordinary black or blue (but could use a powder blue with black collar). Message me and we can talk