Jump to content

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
ALStripes17

My favorite e-mail

Recommended Posts


Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Geez... Our D1 games don't come out until December... How in the world do y'all get 2017 so early?!?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ALStripes17 said:

Geez... Our D1 games don't come out until December... How in the world do y'all get 2017 so early?!?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm fortunate enough to have a great assignor!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm fortunate enough to have a great assignor!

That's great! I always hate to have my property transferred by a terrible 'assignor' :)

Ours is great too. Amazing that those schedules for the schools are made so far in advance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ALStripes17 said:

That's great! I always hate to have my property transferred by a terrible 'assignor' :)

Ours is great too. Amazing that those schedules for the schools are made so far in advance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LOL!

Yes ..it's crazy to us too ...

most of September is made up of hitting "accept"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally I would have mine in December/November for college. But not in that unit this year.

Won't have first two weeks of HS until end of February. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2017 at 5:19 AM, ALStripes17 said:

You have new games from 'X' ....

Hooray 2017!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

even when it's after you've received your initial list of games - these emails are such an "ooooh, a present, for ME!" experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, alex7 said:

even when it's after you've received your initial list of games - these emails are such an "ooooh, a present, for ME!" experience.

I would content that in season emails like this are better than the initial assignment email. Especially if they are from the college assigner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×