My favorite e-mail

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2620 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fortunate enough to have a great assignor!

That's great! I always hate to have my property transferred by a terrible 'assignor' :)

Ours is great too. Amazing that those schedules for the schools are made so far in advance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just now, ALStripes17 said:

That's great! I always hate to have my property transferred by a terrible 'assignor' :)

Ours is great too. Amazing that those schedules for the schools are made so far in advance.

LOL!

Yes ..it's crazy to us too ...

most of September is made up of hitting "accept"!

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2017 at 5:19 AM, ALStripes17 said:

You have new games from 'X' ....

Hooray 2017!

even when it's after you've received your initial list of games - these emails are such an "ooooh, a present, for ME!" experience.

6 hours ago, alex7 said:

even when it's after you've received your initial list of games - these emails are such an "ooooh, a present, for ME!" experience.

I would content that in season emails like this are better than the initial assignment email. Especially if they are from the college assigner.