Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Iowa Ump

wishing for summer

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

After a couple days of morning ice in western Washington, the rain has left and we're back to low 30's for the daily high for the rest of the week. 

3 hours ago, Stk004 said:

After a couple days of morning ice in western Washington, the rain has left and we're back to low 30's for the daily high for the rest of the week. 

Lucky. We just got pounded by, what will turn out to be, darn near a foot to a foot and a half (in certain areas) of snow. This is Portland.... we average 4 inches FOR THE SEASON!

Today in Maine (my area) - in the 40's and rain. Only had about 10" of snow so far (keeping my fingers crossed) Right now maybe 5-6" left. We had snow early this year, so not much frost = early baseball fields.

An hour north of me there is 3 feet+ snow all the way to Canada.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:10 AM, Stk004 said:

@Stk004: trade your low 30's for -10.

@BT_Blue; in Northern Maine we call that a dusting:D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JoeC said:

@Stk004: trade your low 30's for -10.

@BT_Blue; in Northern Maine we call that a dusting:D

Yeh, but like I said... we average between 4 and 6 inches for a year. So, obviously anarchy has broken out. Lol.

I just want the ice to go away. I drive trucks for a living. And this crap blows!

“People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.”

as3.gif Rogers Hornsby quotes

• Like 4