Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Stk004

Appearance MATTERS

We all know appearance matters, especially when trying to move up through the ranks. This was one of today's moments on twitter, and aside from a few leg day jokes, there were nothing but positive comments. He gained instant respect nationwide simply because of the way he looks. Screenshot_2017-01-09-23-59-50.png

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Maybe a little too tight haha.

I thought his appearance and demeanor throughout the game was a great display of professionalism.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, conbo61 said:

Son of Hochuli

Pretty sure he is about Ed's age. However, Ed does have a son that is a white hat for the Pac12.

2 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Pretty sure he is about Ed's age. However, Ed does have a son that is a white hat for the Pac12.

Hochuli is 66. Defee is 54.

I got curious and inspired, and found the video clip(s) of the coin toss.

Huh. Know what I got from that, besides appearance matters, that can be translated to us as baseball officials?

No yammering on and on about how to approach an umpire (official) , sportsmanship, hustle, or their penchance for throwing a flag or not. 

Yeah, for certain rulesets and conditions, we have to gloss over make note of safety ("properly and legally equipped?"), but otherwise, make the plate meeting as brief and succinct of words as possible, and get on with it!

• Like 4

On 1/10/2017 at 8:59 AM, BT_Blue said:

Shawn is in the NFL now.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, Stk004 said:

We all know appearance matters, especially when trying to move up through the ranks. This was one of today's moments on twitter, and aside from a few leg day jokes, there were nothing but positive comments. He gained instant respect nationwide simply because of the way he looks. Screenshot_2017-01-09-23-59-50.png

The refs have their own way to conquer the game. :)

As you're new here: please do not revive year-old threads merely to post a comment or joke. Thanks.

• Thanks 1