Team Wendy Retro West Vest Original Gold

Varsity07
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2658 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

What is the cost of just having the protector upgraded from Team Wendy?

Any idea how many MLB umpires have the same upgrade done at all if you thought about asking when you had the work done if they even know or track at all?

thanks

interested as well if still available

3 minutes ago, tbuck18 said:

What is the cost of just having the protector upgraded from Team Wendy?

Any idea how many MLB umpires have the same upgrade done at all if you thought about asking when you had the work done if they even know or track at all?

thanks

interested as well if still available

I believe it was $160 but they don't do it anymore 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

@Varsity07 you got lucky! Someone was OOHFM!

Two "lucky" guys in just a week.

I had a 1952 Fender Telecaster. It was a crude guitar, compared other other ones. New Telecasters are better, in every way. BUT, it was cool, and I sold it to finance by first house.

My old '65 Mustang was nothing like a 2017, but I got a few nickles for it, even with shoddy brakes.

It's simple supply and demand. There's a demand for the Team Wendy padding, if you hadn't figured this out by now,  as a lot of us got caught out thinking we'd get it done "next season" have.

Try this: If Team Wendy, all of a sudden, stopped making their mask pads, what would happen to the price of them?

I'm also guessing you haven't priced a Riddell chest protector lately, either. Better sit down before you do.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2658 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.