$108 West Vest Gold

Mizzou2016
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2682 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

https://www.amazon.com/Wilson-Umpire-Chest-Protector-12-Inch/dp/B002ZBOE3G/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1479502943&sr=8-9&keywords=umpire%2Bchest%2Bprotector&th=1&psc=1

Thought I'd share this - the Large/XL size of the West Vest Gold is listed at only $108 on amazon Right Now - that's about 2 sizes too big for me otherwise I might buy it.

Nope. That $108 was likely legit. I work at the "Rainforest Online Retailer", and an item listed on the site may be coming from several vendors, each with their own pricing.

If you check the WestVest Gold listing currently, and change the size selector, you'll start to see the different vendors who are selling those particular units.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2016 at 10:14 PM, MadMax said:

Nope. That $108 was likely legit. I work at the "Rainforest Online Retailer", and an item listed on the site may be coming from several vendors, each with their own pricing.

If you check the WestVest Gold listing currently, and change the size selector, you'll start to see the different vendors who are selling those particular units.

Sounds like umpire gear roulette.

• Like 1