Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Richvee

Indians radio crew with a classic

So I'm listening to the Cleveland radio feed of game 5 this afternoon, and Jose Bautista takes a called strike and shows his disdain for the call...

Indian's announcer says, "I guess HP umpire Mike Everitt didn't get the Blue Jay's memo that says if they take a pitch, it's got to be a ball....These guys leave the on deck circle complaining"

:spit:

Props for telling it like it is! :beerbang

• Like 2

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Was listening to him on the road for games 3 and 4. Man he was letting the blue jays, both fans and players, have it. Best bit of baseball radio this post season.

Good riddance to a horrible fan base and to the biggest bunch of whiny-ass babies there is!  Buh-bye!

Hammie is very good, in the direction of but not nearly reaching Vin Scully. Knowledgeable, quick, smart, with just a touch of snark. Rosenhaus is bland, the new kid.

On the TV side, Rick Manning is a former Indian (all star CF, late '70's). Not as bad as Harrell, but a homer and that kind of broadcaster. Like a lot of former players, NOT a rules guy.

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Richvee said:

So I'm listening to the Cleveland radio feed of game 5 this afternoon, and Jose Bautista takes a called strike and shows his disdain for the call...

Indian's announcer says, "I guess HP umpire Mike Everitt didn't get the Blue Jay's memo that says if they take a pitch, it's got to be a ball....These guys leave the on deck circle complaining"

:spit:

Props for telling it like it is! :beerbang

I love listening to Tom Hamilton!  Sirius/XM radio allows me the opportunity to listen to all the great radio broadcasters.