Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Stk004

Gonzalez out at Home

Call stands....For acting like a DB- wiggling the finger, pointing to the plate, wiggling the finger some more, then walking to the dugout with the outstretched  arms. :wink:

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

From the video, I think it is likely that he was safe.  Nothing I saw, however, shows clear and convincing evidence that he was safe.  I don't think you could use those angles to overturn either a safe or out call on that play.

What Larry just said. Honestly, if Angel had called him safe, NY wouldn't have changed that either. Then we would be hearing Cubs fans bitching about this.

8 hours ago, Richvee said:

Call stands....For acting like a DB- wiggling the finger, pointing to the plate, wiggling the finger some more, then walking to the dugout with the outstretched  arms. :wink:

....then yelling into the camera by the dugout ...."Come on New York, don't screw this one up" .......  DB is right! :no: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

....then yelling into the camera by the dugout ...."Come on New York, don't screw this one up" .......  DB is right! :no: 

Old age must have made him grumpy. I always thought he was thought of as a good dude. Of course vveryone thought Blue Jay fans were some of the most respectful fans around. Last two years have proven that wrong.

7 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Old age must have made him grumpy. I always thought he was thought of as a good dude. Of course vveryone thought Blue Jay fans were some of the most respectful fans around. Last two years have proven that wrong.

Agree out of character for A-Gone. Maybe he's just fooled us for a long while. I do remember him whining when he was in Boston blaming his poor season on all the Sunday night games Boston has to play followed by games Monday.  :violin:

As for Toronto fans, it sucks how a couple morons can ruin a city's reputation. Granted, last year it was more than a few morons throwing crap on the field. I guess it's kinda like when you have coaches acting poorly, the players follow. Well, when you have players and a Manager acting poorly, the fans follow.