Wilson TI frame

Masonsmith27
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2745 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

46 minutes ago, Masonsmith27 said:

Yes. But I'm also look for somthing similar in newness. My has only been used in 6 games. 

that's going to be tough because of how long the old style has been around, and how fairly new the new style has been around ......BUT, you never know

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

that's going to be tough because of how long the old style has been around, and how fairly new the new style has been around ......BUT, you never know

I know. I not necessarily looking for somthing that new. I just don't want anything that is like beat to death with only a little life left. 

8 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Let's clarify since you're getting questions ...

YOU HAVE the new Ti Frame, .....you WANT the old Ti frame, yes?

Can I get a side by side of the two? I recently bought a Nike and Wilson Ti and I'm unsure if I have the new or old Wilson. I like the Nike much more so I may be willing to part with the Wilson. 

9 minutes ago, JDavis225 said:

Can I get a side by side of the two? I recently bought a Nike and Wilson Ti and I'm unsure if I have the new or old Wilson. I like the Nike much more so I may be willing to part with the Wilson. 

THE old Wilson has the chin guard that sticks out. The new one is more like the Nike chin guard.

1 hour ago, JDavis225 said:

Anybody have experience uploading pics from an iPhone?. I keep getting a -200 error. 

Not sure if it will help but when uploads fail for me I take a pic from further away and then crop it. Always seems to upload then. 

1 hour ago, JDavis225 said:

Ha!! That work. See attached mask with tan pads. Is this the hard to find original Wilson Ti?

IMG_7107.JPG

Yep that's the one. Note the squared away ear extensions compared to the more rounded extensions on the newer version.