Ebay Wilson Ti and West vest and nice wilson pads on sale

Baseball Paul
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2784 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Just now, indianaumpire15 said:

Yeah very slightly curved the top bar above the eyes.

And yes memory foams, I have TWs also and black/gray two tone Wilsons.

I'll give mine a closer look tonight. I love the gray pads. 

On 8/26/2016 at 5:23 PM, Baseball Paul said:

Paul, ...your tan wrap arounds, while sweet, aren't really rare because you can buy them brand new at Ump-Attire.com for $40

1 hour ago, Thunderheads said:

Paul, ...your tan wrap arounds, while sweet, aren't really rare because you can buy them brand new at Ump-Attire.com for $40

Do they still carry them? I haven't seen stock in ages. 

4 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

Yes ...they still carry them. They've been on order for quite some time ...expecting stock fairly soon with no ETA (right from Jim via facebook message)

your welcome! :nod: 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

This pads are different than the one Jim sales. I am sure these only come with the Ti mask, that he sold awhile back. built different and has logo. 

How so? Why would Wilson make 2 different styles of wrap around?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

How so? Why would Wilson make 2 different styles of wrap around?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not looking at the ad but probably was what we called natural tan - was a special run we did back when titanium was the hot frame.

We just moved away from having too many titanium options more than anything given the minimums X the higher cost of titanium. 

Regardless, yes, those are different in color.

Wilson doesn't have those as a stock item, but we could get more (pads only) if there was enough interest. Really nice looking color I thought.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JimKirk said:

Not looking at the ad but probably was what we called natural tan - was a special run we did back when titanium was the hot frame.

We just moved away from having too many titanium options more than anything given the minimums X the higher cost of titanium. 

Wilson doesn't have those as a stock item, but we could get more (pads only) if there was enough interest. Really nice looking color I thought.

Always liked the color of the natural tan that you used to sell with the Wilson titanium. If definitely buy the natural tan pads if you were to sell them alone.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JimKirk said:

Learn something new every day!!  @Baseball Paul ....my bad, I was wrong! (not that that is a surprise! :D ) 

• Like 1