Seattle Mariners

Stk004
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2525 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

1 minute ago, gnhbua93 said:

This one needs to go in the acronym thread.

It's pretty common bullpen designation I thought. But doesn't have anything to do with Umpiring.

Maybe next time coach is going to the pen you can ask if he's bring in the loogy :)

3 minutes ago, udbrky said:

It's pretty common bullpen designation I thought. But doesn't have anything to do with Umpiring.

Maybe next time coach is going to the pen you can ask if he's bring in the loogy :)

You can bet I will at the highest level that I'm assigned to.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

Also your team needs to make a campaign for Edgar Martínez so he can be inducted in the HOF in Cooperstown. It is impossible that "Big Papi" gets there before Edgar.

:clap:

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Stk004 said:

:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Hey, you were in it until the final Saturday of the season. Not all that bad.

And Cano had a great season...played a major role on my championship fantasy team. :beerbang

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richvee said:

Hey, you were in it until the final Saturday of the season. Not all that bad.

And Cano had a great season...played a major role on my championship fantasy team. :beerbang

Canó tried to single-handedly carry us to the postseason. Nothing but respect for #22. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh that was pretty bad. But it helped me break my losing streak in Fantasy hhis week. Picked up Bobby Wagner who went OFF! 13 tackles AND I doubled up on the blocked kick with the Seattle defense.

Fantasy football... Where you don't concern yourself with who yo favorite team is (miners) and only worry about who will get you the W.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Yeh that was pretty bad. But it helped me break my losing streak in Fantasy hhis week. Picked up Bobby Wagner who went OFF! 13 tackles AND I doubled up on the blocked kick with the Seattle defense.

Fantasy football... Where you don't concern yourself with who yo favorite team is (miners) and only worry about who will get you the W.

I had the second highest point total in one of my leagues this week........ took the loss. 

9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I had the second highest point total in one of my leagues this week........ took the loss. 

Welcome to my season in both leagues! Last year I won those weeks. This year I am getting edged out just barely besides two weeks ago when I got smoked.