West Vest Accessories

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2428 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

18 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

You could email Joe West and ask him if he had that logo collecting dust. Do me a favor, please, ask him on my behalf if he had a pair of 18-19 shin guards with the original yellow logo. Thanks.

I just may do that, great idea, thanks

• 3 months later...

Sorry to revise an old thread .....but......

I have the harness(s) ...I'm looking for mask pads (any color) with the "WV" West Vest logo like the harness logo in the photos in the thread.  Any shape is fine, only looking for the chin-strap logo, let me know, shoot me a PM, thanks!

On 11/28/2016 at 8:29 PM, Jdc03270 said:

This?

IMG_1512.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ............

Justin couldn't get rid of what he has and I appreciate his efforts, so I wanted to bump this again to see if anyone has this chin logo or pads w/ this logo .....thanks!

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

I may have some of those pads. The downside is that if I do, they are in a box that hasn't been opened since 2005 and at the back of my storage unit. The upside is that they're probably buried next to my bins of Lego that I need to get to keep me occupied through the next two months.

Well Matt, ...if you get to them, let me know!  Thank you sir! :D 

7 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey @Thunderheads , I have that logo on a harness if you could make that work. 

Thank you sir, however, I have 2 of those harnesses with a huge thanks to a couple guys on here .....  I think I'm going to need the more narrow chin-strap version....thanks though!

13 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Thank you sir, however, I have 2 of those harnesses with a huge thanks to a couple guys on here .....  I think I'm going to need the more narrow chin-strap version....thanks though!

Bonne chance

• 7 months later...
On 12/1/2016 at 9:52 PM, ZJesterYM said:

I've got 2 masks with those pads. DM me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

@ZJesterYM do  you still have these masks?

Does anyone have any of these logos leftover on a harness or pads? 

Thanks

On 11/30/2016 at 11:34 AM, Matt said:

I may have some of those pads. The downside is that if I do, they are in a box that hasn't been opened since 2005 and at the back of my storage unit. The upside is that they're probably buried next to my bins of Lego that I need to get to keep me occupied through the next two months.

Matt,

Did you ever get to that box? LOL

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I literally pulled it out of storage yesterday as part of my move. I had forgotten about this. I'll see if they're still around tonight.

I got first right of refusal on pads w/ that logo!  (See Nov. 30th post) :D 

• Like 1