Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
MidAmUmp

Mid-American Umpire Clinic Brochure

I have attached a brochure for the 2016 Mid-American Umpire Clinic, Sept. 8-11 in Springfield, MO. 

Remember we give discounts to UE Premium Members, Military and Public Service Heroes, and group discounts for 4 or more. 

Clinic_Brochure_2016.pdf

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

That's me in the picture on the bottom of page 2!  Didn't know I had such good looks to make the brochure....

Any discounts for returning students?

3 minutes ago, magna929 said:

That's me in the picture on the bottom of page 2!  Didn't know I had such good looks to make the brochure....

PM me.

I may be having a group, we have myself and two others right now. One of the guys wants to go to both clinics.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great clinic.  As I've said before, Jason and his staff are top notch instructors and even better guys.  I went to this camp to learn how to "really" umpire and broke in to college ball just my second season after attending.  It was recommended through some old minor league umpires I knew.  It was the best decision I ever made at the beginning of my umpiring career.  Even though it was the hottest it had ever been in September when we were there.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2016 at 11:09 PM, magna929 said:

Hehe. I'm in there too in the background. Loved every second of this camp both times I've been.

Worth every penny guys.

I'm a little late to the party (football/volleyball obligations and general "busy-ness"), but I'll be attending as well.   I look forward to meeting up with everyone.

• Like 2

Totally missed on this this year. Going to work on my game and plan to make it next year.

You all give us a report on how it goes up there!

After looking over the roster that Jason sent out, I'm amazed at the number of people traveling from a pretty good distance to attend.  I will be there between noon and one and am thinking of doing lunch at Lambert's if anyone is interested in meeting up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrikeToWin said:

After looking over the roster that Jason sent out, I'm amazed at the number of people traveling from a pretty good distance to attend.  I will be there between noon and one and am thinking of doing lunch at Lambert's if anyone is interested in meeting up.

To prove your point, waiting to fly out of SeaTac right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stk004 said:

To prove your point, waiting to fly out of SeaTac right now. 

The guy I'm rooming with is from California and was waiting in Salt Lake City a couple of hours ago for a connecting flight.  I only live 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Springfield so I'm driving in tomorrow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MidAmUmp
      The 2018 Mid-American Umpire Clinic will be September 6-9 in Springfield, Missouri at the Oasis Hotel & Convention Center and the all turf US Ballpark in Ozark, MO. 
      Please see the attached clinic flyer for more details. Register online at www.midamericanumpireclinic.com/home.html
      2018 Clinic Flyer.pdf
    • By umpirebrianc
      Our annual Umpire Clinic in Tyler TX is being held Jan 26-28, 2018.  Marvin Hudson, 2016 World Series Umpire along with Clint Fagan MLB Rover and others will be instructors.  Also present DII, NAIA and JUCO assignors.  Both 3 man and 2 man options available.  Go to www.umpireclinics.com for details or email umpireclinics@gmail.com for any questions.
    • By Majordave
      September 22-24, 2017. Our Kansas City Collegiate Umpires Alliance Leadership is conducting their 2017 Intro to 3-Man Umpire Clinic.
      Camp POC; Jon Browar, Assigner for MIAA and GLVC, NCAA Division II Conferences and Kansas Jayhawk Junior College Conference.
      jbrowar16@aol.com, 913-638-5212.
      I have attended this clinic along with many of my past and current collegiate baseball partners.  Members on this board that have attended are ACPAR72, Ironman and I am sure several others.
      The instructor staff at this clinic are many of the same instructors that work other midwest umpire camps and clinics.  All work college baseball and many worked professional baseball.
      There will be live games to work.  In the recent past there have been both collegiate/junior college and high school level games to work.
      I have personally worked collegiate baseball with at least ten new to college baseball umpires that were assigned games because of their performance at this clinic.
      Past instructors include; current AAA Umpire Paul Clemons of Topeka, current AA Umpires Tyler Olsen and Grant Conrad. Former AAA and Major League Fill-in Umpire Seth Buckminster,  2017 NCAA Super Regional Umpires Bill McGuire of Omaha and Mark Wagers of  Wichita. 2017 NCAA Regional Umpire and former minor league umpire Tim Cordill, Former minor league umpires Mark Hutchison, Carlos Martinez and others on staff in the Big XII, Big 10, Conference USA, Missouri Valley Division I Conferences.
      Highly recommend you attend if you are interested in learning the 3 man collegiate umpiring system.
      I am not being paid or otherwise rewarded or remunerated for this endorsement.  I know that you will get great instruction, be treated well, meet lifelong colleagues and friends and learn a lot.  It WILL make you a better umpire.  PDF Flyer attached.
      2017 Flyer.pdf
    • By MidAmUmp
      We have launched our redesigned website for 2017.
      The Mid-American Umpire Clinic will be September 7-10 & The Mid-American Advanced Umpire Clinic will be September 14-17. Both will be held in Springfield, Missouri at the international award winning Oasis Hotel & Convention Center and the full-turf US Ballpark in Ozark, Missouri.
      For details, registration and payment, visit our website at www.midamericanumpireclinic.com

• By umpirebrianc
      The 6th Annual East Texas Umpire Clinic is coming Jan 27-29.  Learn from a 2016 World Series Umpire!!! Marvin Hudson is on our staff and will be here again in 2017.  
      Only $115 right now for Fri-Sun - check out www.umpireclinics.com for all the details.  Don't miss an incredible opportunity to learn from incredible instructors at the top of their game to help you better your game.
      Questions email me - umpireclinics@gmail.com
      Brian Chinn