Retirement? Sale

noumpere
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2287 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I will have to get to the shirts to get a complete inventory.  I have the request.  I am also in the middle of trying to rebuild a PC for SWMBO after a HD crash.  You can guess which one has the higher priority.

My guess is about 12 black and 6 polo blue.  One cream.  Maybe 12 navy (but those will have IHSA patches on the sleeves).  I will get to the exact list when I can.

Here's the shirt inventory.  I hope it's readable.  The first four rows are all plain shirts.  I reserve the right to have "miscouonted" (but I'll get it right when they are shipped).  On the sizing -- the OC run larger than the Honig's (I don't really know about the cliff Keen and Teamwork).  I am about 5'10" and 170#.  I wear the OC XL on the plate and the OC l or Honig XL on the bases -- but I like my shirts loose.

Also multiple colors of the relevant undershirts -- these are what I meant to put for $5, but I recognize that I put that price out there for the outer shirts.

I know both mbkcoach and stk004 (and maybe others want some  / all of these) -- I don't know how to divide it up.  Others are, of course, free to bid on any.  And, please ask about the other items.

Black Polo Cream Navy        
  L XL L XL L XL L XL        
Officials Choice 2 2 2 3                
Honig's 1 2   1   1            
Cliff Keen 1   1       2   the black and polo are still in the bag
Officials Choice   1             long sleeve; some fading  

Cliff Keen 1               number 23 on right sleeve  
Official's Choice             2 4 IHSA patch left sleeve  
Teamwork               1 IHSA patch left sleeve  
Cliff Keen 2               Assoc patch on pocket; 23 on right sleeve
Honigs 1 1 1 1         NCAA on pocket; black XL still in bag

In going through the shirt inventory, I also found:

Honigs shoe bags -- 2 sets of 2.  Still in the bag.

Honig's pullover jacket (with the two stripes on the sleeve).  Black, size XL.  Probably some fading.

Honig's pullover jacket.  Navy, size XL.  No fading

Smitty Pants (in addition to what I have above), Plate, 34" waist.  1 pair with the adjustable waist; one pair without.

I don't have time to put up pictures, but these are all of comparable quality to the pictures above -- I do note any issues with fading, etc on the listing.

I will be away from the computer probably for the rest of the day.  I will try to respond tomorrow as I can.

If I don't have a price on something, please just make an offer.  don't ask "how much for the ...."  I will just have to figure out a price and then you will have to respond, etc.  It will save time if you porpose something.

2 hours ago, mbkcoach said:

I want to buy L/XL shirts in black, polo blue, and cream. Can u sell me half and stk004 half of them? Or do u want us to bid on them? Here is my cell 804-839-5244 if you want to sell them. Thanks. 

A bidding war would be nice. ;)  Or, just propose some other price  Do you want the long-sleeve shirt, too?  the Navy (with no patches / numbers)?

1 hour ago, Stk004 said:

I'll take both black and Polo OC shirts. 

I have 4 black and 5 polo, so I don't know what you mean by "both."

3 hours ago, noumpere said:

A bidding war would be nice. ;)  Or, just propose some other price  Do you want the long-sleeve shirt, too?  the Navy (with no patches / numbers)?

I have 4 black and 5 polo, so I don't know what you mean by "both."

Size L.

mbkcoach Nothing against you but why don't you let other people have a chance to get some of the shirts who might need them like me? I only have 2 shirts and I need more without going and spending 35 to 40 dollars on new shirts!

Michael

10 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Size L.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Hoggie said:

I would like to know if you have the shirts and the Jacket still available?

Thanks and have a great day tomorrow,

Michael

Which shirts and jackets are you interested in?

7 hours ago, mbkcoach said:

I'm out. No shirts for me! (Soup man voice). 

Why?  I was kidding about the bidding war, but I do need some way to allocate the shirts.

The plain black and polo blue short sleeved shirts have sold.

I still have stuff, but I'm down to almots the minimum I need if I want to keep working.  So, almost anything else to sell would require either a "package" deal or having someone else who wants the other items (e.g., I don't want to sell just the shins, because then the protector is useless to me.).

The backup stuff (older shoes, shoe bags, K1 protector, Honigs shins, etc.) I can let go individually.

• 2 weeks later...