The view from our new porch

Tksjewelry
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2885 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Just wanted to share the view from our new back porch. We are officially Missourians, 40 acres of G*d's country is all ours. Deer went scurrying when we pulled up yesterday after the signing and were grazing the back yard while we were sitting having our morning coffee on our deck.

254d04d9deacfe81a6b6760bdd744451.jpg

17cec12ce0be52206e475205a3755dd9.jpg

e38b2f67f55fb6d0da65a085987909e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Tksjewelry said:

Just wanted to share the view from our new back porch. We are officially Missourians, 40 acres of G*d's country is all ours. Deer went scurrying when we pulled up yesterday after the signing and were grazing the back yard while we were sitting having our morning coffee on our deck.

254d04d9deacfe81a6b6760bdd744451.jpg

17cec12ce0be52206e475205a3755dd9.jpg

e38b2f67f55fb6d0da65a085987909e8.jpg

Where in Missouri?

12 hours ago, Tksjewelry said:

@umpstu in between Cole camp and Lincoln. About half an hour South of Sedalia.

Coming from the Coachella Valley this rain is a double edged sword for me. Cool to sit and watch it, but don't want to drive in it.

Coming from the Coachella Valley this rain is a double edged sword for me. Cool to sit and watch it, but don't want to drive in it.

We drove down Wednesday and just missed all the storms. Ahead of one and behind another. Left yesterday to come back to Omaha for a tournament (which is rained out) and again just missed them.

What area are you in?

Marthasville in St Charles county.  Just had egg sized hail.

Yikes! Glad we have a deck roof around the whole house and a metal roof. We'll be back down this week and probably again next.

Your only a few hours away, maybe we'll meet up at a tournament.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tksjewelry said:

Yikes! Glad we have a deck roof around the whole house and a metal roof. We'll be back down this week and probably again next.

Your only a few hours away, maybe we'll meet up at a tournament.

Brother and family just moved into their house, which also has the wrap around porch and metal roof. lol  All three bedrooms have a view of the pond.