NCAA March Madness Pool

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5444 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guys I've created a pool for march madness. You can follow the link below to join. You will need to register with CBS Sports to set everything up.

Follow this Link:

http://u-e.mayhem.cbssports.com

And the password is: Empire

PM me or post here that you are interested and I will get an invitation to join out to you.

Try to create a user name where we can recognize you, but there are some space and character limits.

No money just pride.

And Go 'Heels!

Edited by Umpire in Chief
I didn't read the directions

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't figure out how to join. I followed the link, I registered as a user but I get an error message:

Error

This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'widac', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.

Help

Oooops...

Okay apparently I read the setup info incorrectly. :meditation: I thought you could register by following the link, but each link is unique and voided once a person has registered with it.

If you are interested in joining let me know by either PM or posting here. I will email you an invitation to the group. I may not be able to email the invitation immediately, but will have it done within a day.

Fortunately we still have a lot of time before the brackets are made.

Glad there is no money involved....I am so lousy at picking the pool...I usually just tell the pool organizer to let me drop off my $20 to the winner now rather than later....since I have no chance of winning.......

Just a quick reminder -- If you're interested let me know. You can start making you picks now. If you want in shoot me a pm and I'll get you in.

We need more people for some smack talkin'. Where the h#$L is Xavier anyway?:kissass:

To late to join your pool, but I'm in the CBSSports.com Bracket contests

I'm out here in NoCal

Final Four: Louisville; UCONN; Villanova & UNC

Final Game: UCONN vs. UNC

National Champion: UNC

I do not follow college basketball much - as a result, I tend to do really well in the tournament each season - Currently 7 for 7 & since Washington is ahead of Mississippi St. right now, I look good to start 8 for 8.

American is looking like a bracket buster. Andin my area they want to show that game instead of the Clemson v Mich game.

They got over it. :D

Now Clemson on the other hand is killing me. I had them going to the Elite Eight, then losing to UNC. :home:

I had Miss St going to Sweet Sixteen. :shrug:

Edited by mstaylor

I think Western KY is under-rated again this year. As for Gonzaga for what ever reason unless I am forced to I'll go against them. Yet again Clemson let me down....
Why the hate for 'Zaga, they're everbodies darlings. I am Brian by the way.