Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
LMSANS

U-E Members Working Together

This Saturday, in a USABL tourney in Marlboro, NJ, @BRUMP and I will be working 3 games together.  I'm going to let the kid have 2 plates.

Bobby and I worked together last year (one game) and it was great.  

• Like 5

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

looking forward to it as well....should be a fun morning

Fun day. Always a good time when Larry and I can get some games together. Nice knowing I have a solid partner. Image1459040509.718364.thumb.jpg.74608ba

@LMSANS
  • Like 1

Looking good in those new threads, guys. USABL custom unis evidently caused quit a rift with my primary assigners. Maybe some day/weekend  we can get a bunch of us Jersey guys together for a bunch of games.

• Like 1

Looking good in those new threads, guys. USABL custom unis evidently caused quit a rift with my primary assigners. Maybe some day/weekend  we can get a bunch of us Jersey guys together for a bunch of games.

It would be great to get the jersey crew together for a few games.

I have had the pleasure of working 7 games with Thunderheads.  He is very professional, approachable and calls a great game.   I knew every time we went to the field that I had a very good partner that knew what he was doing and where he supposed to be.  He took care of business.

@chadozee and I worked Prospect League game last night in Danville Illinois.  Chad's a great guy.  Walk-off grand slam in extras.  Was a fun game to umpire with a great partner.

I had a great time too!  Fun league, cool stadium, and a great partner made for an awesome night!  Plus, I think I had more bangers on the bases in one game than I had all season...lol!!

• Like 1

Recently, I can add @mw94 to the list. We did our games in 109º heat, and while he did 2 games, I was on the tail end of 4 for that day. Needless to say, my timing was affected as PU. I managed, but wasn't as sharp as I'd have liked to have been when working alongside a fellow U-E guy.

Several weeks ago, I was privileged to not only (finally!) meet up with @Majordave, but he visited our game venue and watched one of my fellow Vultures and I work two games back-to-back and give us on-the-fly feedback.

Here's the running list:

• Like 2