Champion Sports Armor Chest Protector

Kevin_K
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3008 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I tried the search and was unsuccessful....

Champion Armor Style Baseball Chest Protectors

As I was poking around today I ran across this chest protector.It is reminiscent of the Davis Shield, but perhaps with more padding. It also seems to have a lot of vulnerabilities for balls finding gaps.

Any one have any insight or experience? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

We retailed this same model but had Champro logo several years ago for a few seasons.

We were concerned about gaps between the plates being a little too large for our liking as some inventory seemed inconsistent with the spacing (and the photo) as time went on.

The Champro Pro-Plus Hard Shell was such an upgrade as well in the same price range - and with no gap issues - that there was little need to offer for the model above.

Interesting design though.

We retailed this same model but had Champro logo several years ago for a few seasons.

We were concerned about gaps between the plates being a little too large for our liking as some inventory seemed inconsistent with the spacing (and the photo) as time went on.

The Champro Pro-Plus Hard Shell was such an upgrade as well in the same price range - and with no gap issues - that there was little need to offer for the model above.

Interesting design though.

I have the Champro pro-plus CP and it is basically the west vest gold. Very similar design just different brand. And I love it. 

• Like 1