Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody, I don't like to drag people on here but I just want to make everybody aware of a situation. 

A few months ago I agreed to buy a jacket from @harrisonj23 . He said he'd had some issues with the postal service and claimed he was getting it resolved. We did the back and forth for all of summer and fall, and now he's stopped responding to my messages entirely. The jacket still hasn't arrived, he hasn't refunded my payment, and I haven't heard from him in weeks. I'd heavily discourage interacting with him in the future. 

3 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey everybody, I don't like to drag people on here but I just want to make everybody aware of a situation. 

A few months ago I agreed to buy a jacket from @harrisonj23 . He said he'd had some issues with the postal service and claimed he was getting it resolved. We did the back and forth for all of summer and fall, and now he's stopped responding to my messages entirely. The jacket still hasn't arrived, he hasn't refunded my payment, and I haven't heard from him in weeks. I'd heavily discourage interacting with him in the future. 

He is MIA since 07/05/2018

21 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Weird. I had a flawless transaction with him last year. I hope he's all right. (and I hope you get what you need, too).

11 hours ago, kylehutson said:

Weird. I had a flawless transaction with him last year. I hope he's all right. (and I hope you get what you need, too).

He’s blatantly ignoring my messages now. He said he might be getting out of umpiring a while back so maybe he decided to just take my money and run. He might still be using his Facebook account but I’m not on any of those pages. 

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, ChrisUrbz said:

Excellent transaction with BT_Blue pants are exactly as described!

Glad you got them in a timely manner and you can use them. They were just going to sit in my closet doing nothing. 

Nice easy transaction with Chris. Would do it again in a second. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...