Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Thunderheads

Transaction Experience Thread

Bought a piece of gear from Pete. Quick deliivery, decent price (once I chewed him down), was exactly as described. I will trade with him in the future.

By the way, you overpaid me by $.25. Let's see if you're bright enough to figure out how, lol....The change I put in your ashtray? Lmao
  • Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Bought a piece of gear from Pete. Quick deliivery, decent price (once I chewed him down), was exactly as described. I will trade with him in the future.

By the way, you overpaid me by $.25. Let's see if you're bright enough to figure out how, lol.... The change I put in your ashtray? Lmao

Nope. I wound up with your flipping quarter from the tournament !

Hey great MB_Ump! I didn't know you received it already. I am finishing up my last few days of family vacation down in Florida. Like I said its in great shape, I just got it back in march. Its just a little bit too heavy for me. I hope you get years of use out of it.

Great transactions with Jocko and JaxRolo in the past week. It is nice to be a part of community where guys take care of their business.

• Like 3

Great transactions with Jocko and JaxRolo in the past week. It is nice to be a part of community where guys take care of their business.
Great transaction with you as well

Had a great transaction with @WES2006AG.  Bought a mask from him on Monday late afternoon and it arrived in NC from Houston in two days, that's Ump-Attire levels of service!

Very reasonable price and I paid actual shipping charges.  Very easy transaction and I would buy something from Wes again without hesitation.

I bought the Diamond bag JaxRolo had for sale. Great guy to deal with and was exactly as he described. No problems at all and he even went the extra mile to ship it to me quickly.

Shane made am immediate payment. Great transaction!

• Like 1

Just completed a great transaction with Mike Prince, he was the seller.  Great communication, before completing the deal, and after, quick shipping (at actual cost) and everything arrived very well packed. Thanks Mike

Great transaction with @D62 blue. Shin guards were better than advertised. Only downside--I asked him to send it to my business, he sent it in a Frito-Lay box, and it got put with the rest of the chip inventory until I looked closer.

Ditto

Great transaction with @D62 blue. Shin guards were better than advertised. Only downside--I asked him to send it to my business, he sent it in a Frito-Lay box, and it got put with the rest of the chip inventory until I looked closer.

I sold them too cheap ?? :smachhead:

Matt thanks for the positive review , i hope they (LGU1000) serve you well !!

Marc