Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Thunderheads

Transaction Experience Thread

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Great transaction with @jwclubbie.  Item is as described - magnificent!  Shipped quickly once payment went through.

Thanks

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Varsity07 said:

@gnhbua93 I can't speak highly enough of the transaction I had with this brother umpire. He is a gentleman and a scholar 

FIFY. You missed a word that... well... changes the meaning. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Mask as advertised. Great prompt delivery. Deal with @boyinr with confidence. 

Hey everybody, I don't like to drag people on here but I just want to make everybody aware of a situation. 

A few months ago I agreed to buy a jacket from @harrisonj23 . He said he'd had some issues with the postal service and claimed he was getting it resolved. We did the back and forth for all of summer and fall, and now he's stopped responding to my messages entirely. The jacket still hasn't arrived, he hasn't refunded my payment, and I haven't heard from him in weeks. I'd heavily discourage interacting with him in the future. 

3 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey everybody, I don't like to drag people on here but I just want to make everybody aware of a situation. 

A few months ago I agreed to buy a jacket from @harrisonj23 . He said he'd had some issues with the postal service and claimed he was getting it resolved. We did the back and forth for all of summer and fall, and now he's stopped responding to my messages entirely. The jacket still hasn't arrived, he hasn't refunded my payment, and I haven't heard from him in weeks. I'd heavily discourage interacting with him in the future. 

He is MIA since 07/05/2018

A fabulous out of nowhere transaction with @tpatience. Will surprise no one. But quick moving transaction and quick payment once deal agreed too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Weird. I had a flawless transaction with him last year. I hope he's all right. (and I hope you get what you need, too).

11 hours ago, kylehutson said:

Weird. I had a flawless transaction with him last year. I hope he's all right. (and I hope you get what you need, too).

He’s blatantly ignoring my messages now. He said he might be getting out of umpiring a while back so maybe he decided to just take my money and run. He might still be using his Facebook account but I’m not on any of those pages. 

29 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

Well everyone, we got a happy ending. The jacket arrived today, postmarked from November 29th. Shoutout to @Thunderheads for the assist. 

This is a baseball forum, so it should be a shoutout for the save.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1