Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

then why mention it at all?

Let it go!

I found it useful.

I don't post here often, but read as much as I can. I'll have to agree that if you're going to have a "transaction experience thread" it would only make sense to report on negative experiences as well. Bringing up a negative experience but then not revealing a name is akin to running around telling people you have a secret but you're not going to tell them. If you don't want to divulge a name because you don't feel it's needed then I think that's great, but then why bring it up at all is a fair, albeit rhetorical, question? I don't see how the comment, framed as it was, was useful.

If someone has a truly negative experience then I don't think it's wrong to share that experience with others. It adds to the legitimacy and usefulness of this thread, in my opinion.

Let it go!

I found it useful.

I don't post here often, but read as much as I can. I'll have to agree that if you're going to have a "transaction experience thread" it would only make sense to report on negative experiences as well. Bringing up a negative experience but then not revealing a name is akin to running around telling people you have a secret but you're not going to tell them. If you don't want to divulge a name because you don't feel it's needed then I think that's great, but then why bring it up at all is a fair, albeit rhetorical, question? I don't see how the comment, framed as it was, was useful.

If someone has a truly negative experience then I don't think it's wrong to share that experience with others. It adds to the legitimacy and usefulness of this thread, in my opinion.

Absolutely.  Agree w/ this 100%

I agree also. No reason we shouldn't list the good with the bad and allow the bad to defend themselves against the accusation. Also makes it better for policing bad transactions.

Oh, by the way. Currently in transactions with Maineac, D62, and Celt. So far so good.

I agree also. No reason we shouldn't list the good with the bad and allow the bad to defend themselves against the accusation. Also makes it better for policing bad transactions.

Oh, by the way. Currently in transactions with Maineac, D62, and Celt. So far so good.

Just sent you a PM. The item is packaged up and ready to send out tomorrow!

Just sent you a PM. The item is packaged up and ready to send out tomorrow!

Hopefully it can get here before I leave for my umpire meeting a week from Monday.

Sounds like there's ALOT of bartering/swapping/buying/selling that takes place among UE members. And, as-of-yet, there has only been 1 potentially negative experience. I'm proud to be associated with such a large group of honorable people. Hats off to all of you.

• Like 2

I sold my WV Platinum to UmpPete last year and it was a smooth experience. He paid quickly through Pay Pal and I got it in his hands ASAP. Hope he would tell you the same.

Thunderheads also helped me out by picking up some ball bags for me and sending them after I paid him.