Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Thunderheads

Heading east on my business trip Wednesday morning

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

22c2673763a63ce326b98474175f824f.jpg Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As you may very well be a professional multi-tasker,i ask that you would please, for your safety, refrain from the use of your telecommunication device while operating a motor vehicle. :lol::cool::D:P:ph34r:  If you wish to take a photo while the vehicle is moving, please be a passenger, and if there is no available driver so you can take a photo, it is best advised to pull over to the side of the road, turn on your hazards, and place the vehicle in park of course, then take the photo. Thank you kind sir!

-From a fellow umpire friend (online) looking out for you!

Uhm, Jeff ( @Thunderheads)... You've reported you're heading east, across the big bridge towards Canada. But with no further updates, we have to wonder... Did you get impounded by the Mounties at customs? Are you being detained? Interrogated? Great Scott, I hope it's not a cavity search! There shall be no smuggling of maple syrup to or from Canada!

As you may very well be a professional multi-tasker,i ask that you would please, for your safety, refrain from the use of your telecommunication device while operating a motor vehicle. :lol::cool::D:P:ph34r:  If you wish to take a photo while the vehicle is moving, please be a passenger, and if there is no available driver so you can take a photo, it is best advised to pull over to the side of the road, turn on your hazards, and place the vehicle in park of course, then take the photo. Thank you kind sir!

-From a fellow umpire friend (online) looking out for you!

Thanks but I was the only person on the bridge at that time of morning :-) Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Uhm, Jeff ( @Thunderheads)... You've reported you're heading east, across the big bridge towards Canada. But with no further updates, we have to wonder... Did you get impounded by the Mounties at customs? Are you being detained? Interrogated? Great Scott, I hope it's not a cavity search! There shall be no smuggling of maple syrup to or from Canada!

Eventually East, Max, Toronto overnight Wednesday Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Still west for me.  Love the pic of the bridge.

NY ....right? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks but I was the only person on the bridge at that time of morning :-) Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

well, by the video there was a car in front of you, so technically you weren't the only one? :fuel:

well, by the video there was a car in front of you, so technically you weren't the only one? :fuel:

Ok ok, there were a few of us but it was very very low traffic :-) Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NY ....right? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Eastern PA. I design bridges for a living, so this pic is especially cool.