Heading east on my business trip Wednesday morning

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3134 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22c2673763a63ce326b98474175f824f.jpg Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As you may very well be a professional multi-tasker,i ask that you would please, for your safety, refrain from the use of your telecommunication device while operating a motor vehicle. :lol::cool::D:P:ph34r:  If you wish to take a photo while the vehicle is moving, please be a passenger, and if there is no available driver so you can take a photo, it is best advised to pull over to the side of the road, turn on your hazards, and place the vehicle in park of course, then take the photo. Thank you kind sir!

-From a fellow umpire friend (online) looking out for you!

Uhm, Jeff ( @Thunderheads)... You've reported you're heading east, across the big bridge towards Canada. But with no further updates, we have to wonder... Did you get impounded by the Mounties at customs? Are you being detained? Interrogated? Great Scott, I hope it's not a cavity search! There shall be no smuggling of maple syrup to or from Canada!

As you may very well be a professional multi-tasker,i ask that you would please, for your safety, refrain from the use of your telecommunication device while operating a motor vehicle. :lol::cool::D:P:ph34r:  If you wish to take a photo while the vehicle is moving, please be a passenger, and if there is no available driver so you can take a photo, it is best advised to pull over to the side of the road, turn on your hazards, and place the vehicle in park of course, then take the photo. Thank you kind sir!

-From a fellow umpire friend (online) looking out for you!

Thanks but I was the only person on the bridge at that time of morning :-) Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Uhm, Jeff ( @Thunderheads)... You've reported you're heading east, across the big bridge towards Canada. But with no further updates, we have to wonder... Did you get impounded by the Mounties at customs? Are you being detained? Interrogated? Great Scott, I hope it's not a cavity search! There shall be no smuggling of maple syrup to or from Canada!

Eventually East, Max, Toronto overnight Wednesday Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk